New World Leadership™ Program
“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you make them feel.”
– Maya Angelou
Be your trusted partner to enable your leaders to go next level in Creating a Culture of Accountability.
Organisations don’t change; leaders do
- Leadership is often a choice. According to behavioural theorists, 10% are natural-born leaders, and the rest are made.
- Leaders often progress for their unique skills, but they are commonly not equipped to lead people. The skill-sets it takes to excel in a position can be very different from the skills it takes to influence and lead a team.
- Leaders may not be given tools to lead, hire, fire, motivate, redirect, handle conflict-resolution, or performance-manage their people.
- Leaders have the most crucial role in cultivating a world-class culture and may focus solely on their role’s tangible requirements, such as deliverables, policies, and profits. They may often overlook their impact on people and culture thinking it’s too difficult to quantify or develop.
Cultivate the Skills your Leaders Need to Thrive
It’s the key to unlocking employee engagement, customer loyalty, and ultimately your organisation’s success. Consciously or not, your manner and behaviours as a leader transmit a wide range of cultural markers and set the stage for a thriving or dysfunctional organisation.
It’s no wonder leadership development and top team alignment are essential parts of cultural transformation.
The New World Leadership™ Program takes the most progressive approach to leadership using current research in neuroplasticity, heart/brain connection, intuition, coaching and positive psychology along with a solid framework in Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence. A primary focus is on Creating a Culture of Accountability.
Our unique Accountability Model is used throughout the program.
What do we do?
In partnership with Change Innovators Inc., this internationally acclaimed Leadership program has been described by CEOs as real, honest, life-changing and highly impactful. This twelve modular program is the basis of a sustainable culture of self-accountability, purpose, increased levels of consciousness. Participants get a real opportunity to reflect, explore, practice and evolve in their people leadership skills.
The Program includes textbooks and access to an online learning portal. It is delivered over a period of 12 months through 12 half-day learning modules and two action learning days. Each leader will receive one-on one coaching and psychometric personality assessments for DISC, 12 Driving Forces and EQi-2.0 Inventory with a one-on-one debrief. Upon graduation, additional support is provided through an optional once-a-month tele-class.
What’s included in the program?
- What Predicts Success and Building Self-Awareness
- Brain Science, Happiness and Performance, The Resilience Advantage™ & HeartMath™
- The Accountability Model and the Human Behaviour Connection
- The Driving Forces of Behaviour and Creating a Trusting Environment
- Emotional Intelligence and the Compassionate Culture
- Coaching as a Leader and The Agile Mind
- Communication and Team Dynamics
- Personal Leadership Development Plan – The Report Back
Who is this program for?
- C-Suite Executives, Business Owners and Mid-Level Managers
Ready to GO Next Level?
“I cannot recommend Gail’s coaching services enough. Any scepticism you may have about the session will be washed away within the first few minutes of talking to Gail. The DISC profile session was one of the most informative and practical personal development sessions I have attended. Not only is Gail incredibly knowledgeable but her approach is personable, outcome focused and fun, you will walk away feeling like you have truly accomplished something and with a greater awareness of yourself, peers, family and friends. Gail has an abundance of experience in the field of personal development and leadership, and it is clear to see why she has been so successful – it is her passion, and in turn she is passionate about bringing her experience and knowledge to others and to help them operate and radiate as the best version of themselves.”
Ashleigh Allen, Senior Change Manager, ANZ Bank
Personal Values Assessment
Do you want to find a wealth of fascinating insights about why you do what you do?
Find out what is important to you by taking a Personal Values Assessment.
Who you are, what you hold dear, what upsets you, and what underlies your decisions, are all connected to your personal values.
Your values reflect what is important to you. They are a shorthand way of describing your motivations. Together with your beliefs, they are the causal factors that drive your decision-making.
The Personal Values Assessment is a simple survey that takes just a few minutes of your time and provides a wealth of information about why you do what you do.